- Rear wheel drive, rigid axle (no independent rear suspensions), direct drive.
- Wheelbase: 230mm to 280mm.
- Maximum width: 235mm.
- Motor, ESC, and battery must be approved by the BRCA.
- Commercially available body shells in the style of Le Mans Prototype, Group C, GTP, or GT cars are allowed.
- ESC must be used in zero timing (blinky) mode.
- Motor must have a minimum of 6.5 turns.
- Minimum ride height: 3mm.
- Open ESCs are allowed with the following motors and batteries:
- With a 1S battery, a minimum of 10.5 turns.
- With a 2S battery, a minimum of 17.5 turns.
- Approved zero timing (“blinky”) ESCs are allowed with the following motors and batteries:
- With a 1S battery, a minimum of 6.5 turns.
- With a 2S battery, a minimum of 13.5 turns.
- World GT “lilac stripe” control tyres should be used.
- So-called “Lola” shells designed for nitro on-road (such as the Blitz TS02E) are not permitted.